Stus-List Electrical Question

robert robertabbott at eastlink.ca
Mon Sep 12 11:24:03 EDT 2016

The light I am talking about is the one 1/2 up the front of the mast
just above the spreaders....not the one on the top of the mast seen 360
degrees......I was told the one on the front of the mast is longer a
legal requirement but the one on the top of the mast is a legal
requirement when motoring or motor sailing.

Am I correct?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84