Stus-List 1985 C&C 33-2 Cradle Needed

Marek Dziedzic dziedzicmj at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:32:50 EDT 2016

There is a well known (at least here) Marine Cradle Shop (http://www.cradleridetrailers.com/) just N of Toronto. In our Club probably 80% of cradles are made by them. They have the plans, so you just tell them the boat model you have and they would make it for you and even deliver, if you ask.

But any decent welding/fabrication shop can make you one.

Marek
Ottawa, ON