Stus-List Repainting Waterline Stripe...

Hoyt, Mike Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com
Mon Sep 19 14:48:13 EDT 2016

+1 to Edd's suggestion.  Unless you are breaking ice this is an area of very low wear.  In 2000 we used a one part Petit product to paint a blue boot stripe over the existing green one on our Niagara 26.  Just taped and rolled/tipped and done in less than an hour.  Still looked good when we sold the boat in 2007.   If doing the topsides I would have another opinion ...  just not for boot and cove stripes