Stus-List Repainting Waterline Stripe...

David davidrisch75 at msn.com
Tue Sep 20 11:01:22 EDT 2016

My biggest concern is flexibility at the aft end where the strips starts curving radically.   1/4" painters tape is flexible?

Thanks in advance

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:50:57 +0000
Subject: Re: Stus-List Repainting Waterline Stripe...
From: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
CC: Mike.Hoyt at impgroup.com

You can get painter masking tape as think as ¼ inch.  Use that for the contoured areas and then put something wider overlapping over that.  Has always worked
 for me when painting decks, etc …