Stus-List Open CPN

Marek Dziedzic dziedzicmj at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:50:01 EDT 2016

With the USB to Go cable you can connect any USB device. Even a hub. I use it regularly with a USB stick. Btw. Amazon would send you one for about the same direct to home.

However, be careful, because not all phones support it. If you have a SD card slot, it will for sure. If it does not have the memory expansion, check. If I remember correctly, Google Nexus 5 did not, but Samsung S6 does.

Marek