Stus-List Wow. 4857 emails on the C&C list.

Russ & Melody russmel at telus.net
Fri Sep 30 17:39:48 EDT 2016

Hey Wally,

Good to hear from you at last and glad you survived the"summer o' sixteen".

I haven't checked for updates in a long while too. What's this
Facebook thing... is it an interactive plotter?

Anyhow, still banging away here on an XP machine with Eudora as the
mail client.

Summer's almost over and we're flying to Hawaii for a few weeks. The
ol' lady turns sixty soon so it's special.
My brother and a couple o' friends will be down to check on their
boats at the yard near San Carlos, probably November-ish. I wish
every one the best.

         Take care & fair winds, Russ
         Sweet 35 mk-1