Stus-List Refit for a 1981 Landfall 38

Matthew L. Wolford wolford at erie.net
Tue Aug 1 09:43:43 EDT 2017

Roger that.

From: Jack Fitzgerald via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 9:36 AM
To: C&CList
Cc: Jack Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: Stus-List Refit for a 1981 Landfall 38

We have found the prices at Defender marine to be a hellava lot cheaper than West marine PRO.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald
C&C 39TM - HONEY - US12788
Savannah, GA 31410 USA

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list at cnc-list.com> wrote:

  go to West Marine and explain you got “hired” to restore a boat and get yourself as Port Supply account.

  That won't get you a lot.  I have had a Port Supply (now West Marine Pro) account for years.  It is volume based.  As a low volume buyer, my discount is negligible.  I can buy stuff online cheaper than West Marine Pro.

  It's OK for the gotta have it now stuff.