Stus-List Anchor alarms

G Collins cnclistforward at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:55:30 EDT 2017

What do you mean despite its name, I use it because of its name.  Anyone sure enough of their app to name it that must be sure their app works...

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2017-08-08 6:26 PM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List wrote:
Tom,

Despite its name, I’ve had very good experience with Drag Queen — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragqueen-anchor-alarm/id489294173?mt=8 There’s also an Android version from Google Play.

To be absolutely clear, Drag Queen is an app to alert you if you are moving while at anchor, not a way to monitor what David Risch is doing on Saturday nights.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise