Stus-List Battery/Wiring Problem?

Marek Dziedzic dziedzicmj at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:33:17 EDT 2017

It depends on how you look at it...

100 mA = 0.1 A. This means a 2.4 Ah draw for a day; almost 20 Ah for a week.

Now it depends how often you charge the batteries (with solar, you do it constantly, so it does not matter, but if you were to charge with your motor, it does) and how big is your bank (battery bank). If your battery bank is 400 Ah. that 20 Ah drain is not much to talk about, but if you have one battery (80 Ah?) and it is not the newest, so its capacity is lower, that 20 Ah might mean a difference.

I know I am splitting the hair a bit here...

Marek
1994 C270 “Legato”
Ottawa, ON