Stus-List C&C NW Rendezvous. Telegraph Harbor, BC

Tom Buscaglia tom at sv-alera.com
Fri Aug 18 18:24:28 EDT 2017

Thanks Ed.  Your video is nice too.  Just a tiny
bit over the top, maybe, but nice.  And after
all, this is ot a competition, but if it were I
would wait until you knew how many C&C's you have
show up this year to see who the real winner
is.  We only 19 this year... with 8 signed up
already, you should have no trouble having more.

Tom B

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia
SV Alera
C&C 37+/40