Stus-List Fw: Courtesy lights replacement bulbs

Bruce Whitmore bwhitmore at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 21:20:56 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I thought I'd let you know what I found out  The bulbs mentioned below fit very will and put out a good amount of red light through the courtesy lights, which made it easy to see down below when it is dark but won't disrupt you night vision.  The small bulb size worked quite well in replacing the #90 bulbs.
I would highly recommend them despite the $7 or so per bulb cost.
The 4 bulbs combined draw less than an amp of power.

Hoping you find this helpful,

 Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitmore at sbcglobal.net