Stus-List wheel squeak

Ronald B. Frerker rbfrerker at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 10:46:58 EDT 2017

On my '73 30-1 I don't have the zerc (sp?) but I do have a cup that I fill with grease.  I use the same grease as the winches.  One fills the cup and screws the cap on slightly; then turns the cap a bit at a time to add more grease.This presumes it was the rudder shaft that was squeaking, not the wheel bearing.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL