Stus-List 1983 C&C 35 mark 3 new purchase

Matthew Schlanger matt at blackhammer.com
Thu Aug 24 19:46:18 EDT 2017

I purchased a 35 mk3 last year. I had reached the point that I was only looking at 35 mk3's. They are notorious PHRF beaters and decent for cruising. Though not as good for cruising as a cruising boat nor as competitive as a hardcore racer, it's a great racer cruiser for those willing to compromise and want both. The 35 is known as C&C's best work. This one looks clean, and your offer is an excellent price. I know of one for sale near me asking 40k though no one is biting. He would go 35k. Beware the mast step. If it's depressed likely you need to put in some money. Also beware of the decks. They are cored. There are other known weaknesses like the strut mount.

Good luck.

Matthew
The Office
35 mk 3
Nyack, NY (but currently hanging out in Block Island with other C&Cs)

Sent from my iPhone