Stus-List 37+ heat

svpegasus38 svpegasus38 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 22:55:08 EDT 2017

I liked the Wallas furnace I had on Pegasus. Constant even heat.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceDoug Mountjoy POYC Pegasus (for sale) Lf38 Rebecca Leah LF39
-------- Original message --------From: Len Mitchell via CnC-List <cnc-list at cnc-list.com> Date: 8/28/17  19:04  (GMT-08:00) To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com Cc: Len Mitchell <xfirecat22 at gmail.com> Subject: Stus-List 37+ heat
I am considering some auxiliary heat, either a Dickinson propane fireplace or a diesel forced air unit like an Espar. I guess I am looking for the best fit for our 37+ but leaning towards a propane fireplace. Both have advantages. What do you guys think?
Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+

Sent from my mobile device.