Stus-List considering a 1981 C&C 25 - now head privacy

Dennis C. captbuy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 16:40:11 EDT 2017

Bill,

My 35-1 came with a heavy bifold door for V-berth privacy.  Removed it and
replaced it with a curtain with snaps.  Installed snap studs in the
headliner on either side of the passageway.  We just simply snap the
curtain in and snap it out.  Fold it and store it.

You might consider a curtain with snaps.  Put an extra one in the curtain
on one side to snap the far side into so the passageway is open when
privacy is not needed.

I decided long ago that snaps were better than Velcro or zippers.