Stus-List Learning to sail in a small boat

Ronald B. Frerker rbfrerker at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 00:45:10 EDT 2017

I agree.  I didn't mean to imply I'm against the dinghy; except for beginners.After we learned more on the San Juan 24, a responsive keel boat, we bought a Thistle to race on Sunday.  It was a blast!  You could always tell a Thistle sailor on the lot; wore his knee pads backwards (narrow rail to hike out on).RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL