Stus-List C&C 25 MarkII mast step

Robert Snyder bobbino at myfairpoint.net
Wed Feb 1 18:43:26 EST 2017

Thanks for the responses everyone,

Yes, I was considering pivoting the mast back while the boat was on the hard, probably using a gin pole (or rigging the boom?). I wondered if the pivot was purpose-built with this in mind. The mast definitely looks stout so I will proceed this caution and lots of beefy help.

So far, I love this boat!

-Rob

Sent from my iPhone