Stus-List Battery test

Della Barba, Joe Joe.Della.Barba at ssa.gov
Wed Feb 8 08:05:34 EST 2017

We were usually testing really big banks. You are correct a lower rate will be more accurate for smaller batteries.
This is just a very rough test anyway, there are sophisticated conductance meters and meters that keep track of amp-hours used that are better. If you use what should be half the capacity and the battery ends up dead, you know it is beat.
Joe
Coquina