Stus-List storing big wheel?

Lee Youngblood leeyoungblood at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 9 16:51:14 EST 2017

Hi Josh,

One interesting place I’ve seen the big wheels mounted is on a Bimini frame above the binnacle.  With the Edson clamp on mount, it threads up there easily, but might take two to hold in place to screw on.  It’s safely inside, out of the way, and if you like the chandelier lighting option, you can hang lights.  I’ve seen fish lights and the solar LED plastic cylinders.

2 cents, Lee