Stus-List re; marinco/shorepower inlet

Dennis C. captbuy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:57:54 EST 2017

I have seen and replaced several deteriorated updated Marino inlets.  I
like the Smart Plug.  Appears to be a superior product.  Would probably
replace Touche's Marinco if it got flakey.

Having said that, a few preventative steps can make your existing setup
safer. I wrap my shore power cord around a winch before plugging it in.
That prevents any side forces on the plug.  I also screw the locking collar
tight to ensure a tight connection.

Look at your inlet configuration.  If the cord is not supported and is
hanging or otherwise placing side force on the inlet, devise a way to
support it.

On Feb 9, 2017 9:50 PM, "Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List" <cnc-list at cnc-list.com>