Stus-List Anyone need/want a really big wheel?

Bruce Whitmore bwhitmore at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 15:55:47 EST 2017

Hello all,
For those who dropped me a note with interest in my wheel, I'm not ignoring you!  I just haven't been back to the boat, and even when I do this weekend, will have little time to do anything other than finish up some maintenance before moving the boat.

That being said, based on the comments here, I'll see how thing go through the delivery of the boat which will cover about 120 NM and 3 days.  In the end, I really expect that my wife will continue to want the smaller wheel, and we'll probably come back and offer it to folks here on the list first.

Stay tuned, I should know more in about 2 -3 weeks time.
Thanks for all your input!!! Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitmore at sbcglobal.net