Stus-List Rod rigging.

Dave Godwin dave.godwin at me.com
Tue Feb 14 10:44:23 EST 2017

I received an email from my rigger last night saying that Navtec was out of business. Given that I’m replacing the all the rod for our rig, I expect that this will be interesting. Right off the bat the original Navtec hydraulic backstay was declared unrepairable which is fine by me. It was not working very well after that last rebuild.

I’ll be on the blower today with my rigger and if I understand anything beyond what I know now I’ll report back.

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay