Stus-List C&C 37/40+ Universal M-35 heat exchanger

David davidrisch75 at msn.com
Wed Feb 15 21:16:31 EST 2017

Congratulations and food luck!!!

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Mark Baldridge via CnC-List <cnc-list at cnc-list.com>
Date: 2/15/17 12:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Cc: Mark Baldridge <jmbaldridge at gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List C&C 37/40+ Universal M-35 heat exchanger

Bruce W. isn't the only one to buy a 37/40+ this month. We took
possession of our 37/40+ this past Wednesday!

Spent the week going over the systems and doing a bit of sailing in
Mobile Bay.

The heat exchanger on the Universal M-35 is looking quite rough.

The parts manual has the current part as 302253 and the replacement part
is 302631. Has anyone replaced their unit with the "updated" part # and
are there any differences between the two other than mounting?

Thanks,
Mark Baldridge
'89 C&C37/40+ "The Edge"
'75 C&C35 MKII "The Edge"