Stus-List Plexus Removal During Fixed Port Replacement

robert robertabbott at eastlink.ca
Tue May 16 11:52:43 EDT 2017

Bruce:

I replaced my ports approx. 7 years ago.....the old ones were help in
place by Plexus.....I used a Dremmel with a fine bit to remove the
Plexus.....it had to be removed otherwise the new ports would not 'seat
properly' and flush with the side cabin top(s).   I did not want the new
ports protruding out beyond the side of the cabin.

If a pro is doing it, I'd have the pro do it so it will looklike a pro
did the job.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32- 84