Stus-List Downsides to having a boat on the hard?

Jack Fitzgerald jack at fitzgeraldforwarding.com
Sat Jul 13 22:01:10 EDT 2019

Babs,

Shrink wrap it correctly with proper ventilation and the mast un-stepped
and stowed. disconnent the batteries unless you have a way to keep them
maintained  Then make sure that there is absolutely no way for rain water
to ingress into the boat. I have seen far too many stored boats literally
sink while on the hill.

Good luck

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald