Stus-List CBC 26 rudder post

James Hesketh jameshesketh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 14:20:42 EDT 2019

Wish I'd seen this earlier, just got home from working on my '78 26.

Mine does have a fitting and cover.
I'll make sure to go by tomorrow and take a few pics.

I've been doing a lot of "40-year maintenance" this past year and if you
have any questions feel free to contact me.
305-761-8098

Jim Hesketh
1978 C&C 26 Whisper
Miami, FL

Can someone with a cnc 26 (1978) send me a picture of the rudder post/