Stus-List CBC 26 rudder post

Anthony Coppola coppolamd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 17:56:58 EDT 2019

Thank you Rick. Got them.
Mine is missing the cover, otherwise is the post and attachment
configuration is the same. The problem is that over the years the bolt
holes on the shaft have elongated slightly so now there is play in the
tiller, significantly affecting the performance. I have a fix in mind but
wanted to be sure there wasn’t a missing fitting before starting the
repair/rebuild.
Tony Coppola