Stus-List Fixed port ahead of slider, C&C 37/40+

Jim Watts paradigmatism at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:49:41 EST 2019

I have seen some recommendations to use two thinner tapes with a bead of
Dow in between them. The final outside bead of sealant is done after the
bond has set, much easier to get pretty results when you are only doing
that one thing instead of as part of the assembly circus.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC