Stus-List Build Files

CHARLES SCHEAFFER cscheaffer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 14:46:05 EST 2019

I doubt South Shore has the build files any longer, and you may need to call them to find out.

I seem to remember South Shore Yachts reached out to the list a few years ago.  The files took up considerable room and they wanted to distribute them or trash them.  I believe the announcement came thru one of our listers but I forget who.

Anyway, I bought my boat's files years before that and they are little dissapointing.  There are no design drawings.  Just many pages of parts lists, quality checklists, and letters between the buyer and the sales people and parts orders and such.  It's nice to have for nostalgic reasons, but little else.

I bought my boats' design drawings from Kingston Maritime Museum.  I made placemats from the smaller floorplan and sailpIan drawings by printing them on 11 x 17" paper and laminating them.  I keep one set on the boat and one at home.  A  24" x 36" sailplan hangs on the wall of our living room and a smaller one is on the boat.

Chuck, 1990 C&C 34R Resolute, Pasadena Md