Stus-List Stern rail for a 41

Chuck Borge chuckborge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 17:30:59 EST 2019

Hello all,

Nearly 2 weeks after her tumble, I'm trying to get our 41 back together and
looking to source some parts.
Thus far it seems like we have more composite and gelcoat repair than
broken parts. As long as things work out with insurance and logistics, we
hope to make a full recovery.
Since all my stanchions and most bases were damaged, I will be replacing
all of them along with the lifelines.  I found that South Shore Yacht in
Ontario may have all that I need there. The Bow rail suffered a slight
bend, but fixable.  The stern rail, on the other hand... looks like it will
need a lot of work.  It might be more economical to find a decent used
one.  Here's where I need some help.
Any ideas?  Also, would anyone know if we would be close in dimension to
any other design (even a non-C&C)?  Maybe I can swap in something close.

Thanks in advance,
Chuck

*Chuck Borge*
*C&C 41 Tenacious*