Stus-List Stern rail for a 41

Richard Bush bushmark4 at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 09:29:20 EDT 2019

 Chuck; if you, (or any other 41 owner) have the spec sheets from the Great Lakes Museum, there is a page in those sheets which details where C&C sourced the various deck fittings and parts: I have the sheet for a 37 and it is invaluable even today....the sheet for my boat states the part number and source for all stanchions, pulpits,etc;

Richard
 s/v Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB: Ohio River, (going back up again...).
Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255