Stus-List Mast Wire Question

Randy Stafford randal.stafford at icloud.com
Mon Mar 11 13:41:48 EDT 2019

Given heavy-gauge single-conductor, I’d guess grounding cable for lightning protection.  I wonder what the PO did with the 20 feet of cable at the base.

Grenadine has a short AWG 0 gauge battery cable bolted to the mast box on one end and a keel bolt on the other end.  No such long cable in the mast.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30-1 #7