Stus-List 37+ Genoa track

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Fri Mar 22 11:02:32 EDT 2019

Bruce,

Instead of trying to figure out exactly where to drill holes, I’d do what they suggest — a rectangular cut-out to access everything.

However, personally, I wouldn’t do a teak cover, but a smoke-white sheet of plexi with LEDs inside as better cabin lighting.

Hmmm.....

All the best,

Edd

---------------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
914.774.9767   | Mobile
Sent via iPhone X
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize