Stus-List Free 35'

Shawn Wright shawngwright at gmail.com
Thu May 2 22:37:49 EDT 2019

Even up here in BC with moorage about 1/4 to 1/2 that amount, many boats
are given away or abandoned at renewal time. I attended an auction for two
boats a few months ago - a Cal 2-34 and a PY-26. Both went for under $1000
CAD. The Paceship had a newer 4 stroke outboard worth the auction price.
This is why there are so many boats sitting our mooring buoys, and with
each winter storm a few more wash up on the beach. A very sad ending for
these old boats.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwright at gmail.com