Stus-List 35-1 Upper rudder bearing modification

Dennis C. captbuy at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:29:02 EDT 2019

Neil,

Yeah, I knew Delrin wasn't the best.  Considered UHMW, but the Delrin was
convenient.

Regardless of the disc, I see having a sleeve bearing set in the disc that
I can easily change as an advantage.  Would be easier to swap the bearing
than to refabricate the disc with the 6 bolt holes and the center hole each
time.

As I said at the end of my document, maybe a non-metal sleeve bearing.

Just a "play" project for now.