Stus-List Steering cable questions for Chuck

Dennis C. captbuy at gmail.com
Sat May 11 09:15:10 EDT 2019

"Like Dennis experienced".  Past tense.  Done.  :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/115qLR3c13N2THCRpsOF-7UGGJBweFXfd/view?usp=drivesdk

Chuck's advice and info was very valuable to the project.  Thanks to Rob
and Neil also.  Touche's steering system is literally better than new.

But I can’t stress this enough:  don’t take cheap shortcuts regarding