Stus-List Squeaky rudder post

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Sun May 12 12:44:52 EDT 2019

Tom,

Every other season or so, I have the same issue. Drop the swim ladder and open up deck to expose the quadrant. Spray a hefty amount of liquid wrench or other lubricant under the quadrant and turn the rudder back and forth a few times. Works every time.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
Venice Yacht Club | Venice, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>