Stus-List Not shifting fwd to reverse

detroito91 detroito91 at aol.com
Mon May 20 19:40:22 EDT 2019

It's been one year since the last problem...coupling bolts shearing off. Wrong grade bolts. Couldn't race in the regatta. New year..same regatta.   We won the regatta but couldn't sail home. Wouldn't shift into gear to leave docks. Shift cables are moving,  v-drive is filled with oil. What do I check next? Has been slow to shift into gear lately. Will take all suggestions. 81 38 landfall with v-drive  transmission. Jim Schwartz SEA YA!38 landfall Washington ncSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone