Stus-List Auto pilot advice 34-36R

Richard Bush bushmark4 at aol.com
Wed May 29 15:28:12 EDT 2019

I would highly recommend you contact Fred STreet of this List; fred at postaudio.net
Fred was able spec and procure everything needed to install an under deck Octopus autopilot for my 37; its tight, but it works....very nice to have Fred as a resource as well... he has patiently helped me even when I ask repeat questions!

Richard
 sv Bushmark4: 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596
Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255