Stus-List - The Enterprise is Moving

Edd Schillay edd at schillay.com
Fri May 31 16:32:18 EDT 2019

Dennis,

I’m told it will go a little higher, but not by much. Storing the boat in the Bronx has not been a premium-saver!

… Nevertheless, I’ll have a swimming pool 14 feet from my stern.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island Yacht Club | City Island, NY
Venice Yacht Club | Venice, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>